pondělí 28. dubna 2014

Too much, too little

Interesting, I was waiting when it happens. It happen, after 3 months of intensive study. Combination of daily routine work, care about family and study, brought me to the intensive and continuous tired mood. I just realized that study of the Data Science field finishes to be fun and starts to be obstacle.

I know what I am doing wrong and I need to get rid of it. First at all it is study of many different MOOC courses in parallel and taking new one into account which leads to two things. I am overloaded and I am not able to finalize anything in term and/or in quality. So I need to strictly reduce it in maximum two in parallel, sometimes only one, when it is too difficult (who should know, Data Analysis and Statistical Inference gave me a lesson). And starts to enjoy it again. And also sleep over night, at least sometimes ;-).

At this time I would like to finalize all which I have in the middle, but don't go for new ones till my queue is not empty or with just one running course. I will maybe keep one and in parallel will return to read some book.

Anyway, it doesn't mean, I am stop writing these notes to my blog or even close it, not at all. I just need to slow down and keep my track which I have planned. It's interesting how little is enough to realizes that it is too much :-).

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat